Sunday 3 April 2016

FinDom Culture - Are you fucking mad??

So, I love this lifestyle. It's so free-thinking, so open and frankly, unless the law is broken, then anything goes. Obviously there are some kinks I don't 'get', like crush fetishes, some I get but have no interest in, like masochism.

And then there's the batshit crazy ones like "Bug Chasing" (sleeping with people in order to catch diseases), vorarephilia (cannibalism) and apotemnophilia (google it). I know the whole YKINMKBYKIOK thing but... Fuck me.

There is one fetish that I've seen a lot on Fetlife, and it troubles me a lot. Financial Domination (or FinDom, as it has unsurprisingly been abbreviated to) is the act of having a submissive that is forced to supply money or gifts to their Dominant or even giving their Dominant control over their finances (such as credit cards, bank accounts, etc).

A quick peruse around Fetlife will lead to one question. Why is it only submissive men that enjoy FinDom?  Oh yes, of course. BECAUSE MEN ARE INHERENTLY FUCKING STUPID.

Women are smart enough to realise that giving their Dominant access to their money is a foolish, irresponsible thing to do. Buying your Dominant a present, is fine, as it is in reverse. But to have a Dominant DEMAND it, that stinks.

You cannot buy affection. FinDom is barely disguised prostitution, and while I have no problems with prostitution, I do have a problem with having it dressed up as a legitimate kink.

Domination/submission is meant to be a mutually fulfilling relationship but if it were, there would not be a gender imbalance. But there is.

I’m not seeking to stop it, if you’re a ‘paypig’ and it makes you happy, then so be it. I just think you’re stupid and you need to realise you’re not submissive, you just enjoy being taken for a damn ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment